- Do you want your resume to get you noticed? Do you want to know what employers look for in candidates they let into their door?
- Do you know you should be on LinkedIn, or are already on LinkedIn, but are not sure how to make your LinkedIn page stand out? Are you unsure what to do with your LinkedIn page now that you have one?
- Are you tired of not getting interviews, and are unsure why?
We all need a place to start, and the place to begin is by presenting yourself better.
My goal is to take my skills, knowledge, and expertise to make you look good on paper/online, so you can shine in your profession.
Resume/CV & LinkedIn Writing/Coaching Audit & Rebranding Services:
Having a professionally written Resume/CV and LinkedIn page that showcase your skills, abilities, and talents is crucial to job search success. It’s what gets you in the door. If your Resume/CV and LinkedIn page do not capture the readers attention immediately, you will miss an opportunity to be considered for open positions.
Plan #1-Resume Audit & Specific Suggestions: $249. Pure resume/CV coaching. I will audit your resume and LinkedIn profile page in detail and we will speak for (1-hour) by telephone or video to discuss my suggestions and changes. After this conversation, you will have direction, focus, and the right keywords to make updates on your own. If you only want advice, this is your way to go.
Plan #2-Re-Branding & Makeover: $749.
- Professional update to your Resume/CV.
- LinkedIn profile page update that includes a Microsoft Word document with suggested content and a one-hour zoom conversation so you and I can make those changes together.
- Coaching time. 1 hour to go over the direction of your resume/CV, 1/2 hour for a resume review during the update, and 1 hour once the resume/CV is completed to go over your job search.
- If you are clear on what your next job title is, and want to be re-packaged/branded for this role, this is the way to go.
Plan #3-Overhaul & Expanded Coaching Time: $949.
- Professionally written Resume/CV.
- LinkedIn profile verbiage that includes a Microsoft Word document with suggested content and a one-hour zoom conversation so you and I can create your LinkedIn profile page together.
- Coaching time. 2 hours to go over the direction of your resume/CV, 1/2 hour for a resume review during the update, and 1 hour once the resume/CV is completed to go over your job search.
- If you don’t have a resume/CV or LinkedIn profile page, or more time is needed to be clear on your next role, this is the way to go.
My LinkedIn page:
Would you like me to help you? Begin by scheduling a complimentary conversation. We can take it from there.