Bronwyn Fulton Career Coaching Services
Nine 50-minute Zoom coaching sessions to get Aidan ready for his job search. $1,500.
Here’s the breakdown:
- 3 sessions for clarity (what jobs is he going to apply to?)-goal is to get these sessions completed before January 4th.
- 3 (working sessions) to get his resume and LinkedIn profile updated-goal would be to work on these when he comes back from Germany.
>>The resume sessions are working sessions. We will discuss what needs to be done and Aidan will be working on his resume between sessions. LinkedIn we will do together via Zoom.
- 3 sessions to work on his job searching (planning) and interview prep/strategies-goal would be to use these after his resume/LinkedIn profile are updated.
>>Additional sessions can be purchased as he gets closer to graduating. Our work then would be interview preparation and role-playing for actual jobs he is interviewing for at that time.
A few notes:
1) Should you decide to cancel your coaching program, you must notify Deborah minimally 48-hours prior to your first conversation. Please note that there is a $100 processing charge that covers the time it took to process your initial paperwork. This fee will be taken off any money that is owed and refunded to you. This fee can be used towards future coaching work with Deborah. There are no refunds once our work begins.
2) If a session needs to be rescheduled, a 24-hour notice must be provided. There may be an additional cost for a missed or rescheduled session request that is received after the 24 hour time frame. Exceptions to this policy is an emergency.
PAY BELOW PLEASE.