"My Biggest Weakness Is I Have Not Done Enough Coaching."
MEG WHITMAN, PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF HEWLETT-PACKARD, AND ONE OF FORTUNE MAGAZINE’S MOST POWERFUL WOMAN.
I've Helped My Clients:
- Get out of ruts they have been in for years.
- Beat out the competition (50 people or more) to win the job.
- Find work after being unemployed for over a year.
- Transition into new careers in 12 months or less while holding full-time jobs.
- Handle difficult bosses, co-workers, or staff members that were making their lives miserable.
- Secure raises and resources others could not get a hold of.
- Leave the corporate world after many years to start successful businesses.
- Return to the corporate world, after running companies, to transition into jobs others said were impossible to obtain.
- Start new businesses, as well as make coaching their next career.
- Change their attitude, perspective, and the direction their lives (and wellness) were taking.
Here's a link to link to Fortune Article on reinventing your career. My client, Bob Smythe, added page #9, Case Study #5, as a thank you for our work together. He talked about how he went from working for a company that brought him daily stress to creating the business of his dreams.
How did he do it? Click Here and find out.
Click On The Categories Below To Read Additional Real-Life Examples Of The Amazing Results My Clients Have Achieved:
“I made great strides with my previous career counselor, but you have taken me to areas of success that he could not.” (Robert Mittleman, Former Wall Street Executive & Owner, Fitness Together, NY)
To hear what Bob said during a recent radio interview about working with me, Click Here
To read what Bob said during an interview with LIBN, Long Island's largest and most respected publication for business news, Click Here
Partial Client List: Current & Former Clients Include Individuals From:
JPMorganChase, Oracle Corporation, Lucent Technologies, General Motors, Procter & Gamble, Ziff Davis, American Express, EDS, Ogilvy & Mather, McCann-Erickson Worldgroup, Columbia University, New York University, Chief Executive Magazine, MSNBC, & BMW.