- Featured as a career expert for WABC-TV New York Eyewitness News, News 12, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and Fortune Magazine,
- Published Writer and my articles on how to be successful in your career can be found on hundreds of web-sites.
- Author of several books including, Coach Yourself To A New Career, How To Feel Great At Work Every Day, Four Steps To Building A Profitable Coaching Practice, and Four Steps To Building A Profitable Business. Co-Author & Co-Creator of The Essential Coaching Book.
- Graduate of Coach University’s Coaches Program.
- Accredited International Coach Federation (ICF) Professional Certified Coach (PCC).
- Institute for Life Coach Training (ILCT) Certified Wellness Coach.
- Graduate of Landmark Education’s Curriculum for Living. (Did coaching work there too.)
- Recipient of CoachVille’s Annual Thomas Leonard coaching award for contributing to the success and evolution of coaching.
- Member of the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- 15+ Year Membership: Moriches Chamber of Commerce & Moriches Rotary of New York. (Paul Harris Recipient).
- AAS Degree in Technology.
- BBA Degree in Marketing.
- Certificate in Financial Planning from New York University.
- Marshall Goldsmith Global Leadership Assessment (GLA360) Professional.